Saturday 31 December 2016

Stick to your resolutions- Happy New Year



Wishing you all a very happy and successful new year.

I am sure most of us are ready with new year resolutions but the point is for how long are we going take it forward?

While I was traveling, I was busy with my me time and here are few things that I encountered. It started with a long walk towards hill, humming on the tune" Hum kis gali jaa rhe... apna koi theekana nahi..." Finally I got struck to the rising sun with a new meaning which brought a strong conviction within. And this was the promise made to myself that I will rise each day without fail.
The journey began than onwards... A walk to remember, where nature was encouraging me with different perspective to challenge myself when I go back to routine.

Here are few conversations with my nature friends:

Flowers- "Just like flowers need all air, water, fertiliser, sunlight likewise I aim to put all my skills and efforts to bloom beautifully.

Standalone tree- Conveyed "Standing alone doesn't mean I am alone, it means I am strong enough to handle things all by myself."

Bonfire- "Seeing at fire flames, I realised more the wood longer fire will last" Collecting wisdom,skill and courage to act.

And so on...

However I believe transformation is not five minutes from now, its a present activity. In this moment lets aim to bring productive choices within for better productivity. These small choices of change within will build success and cultivate better output.

Cheers!!! Best wishes for 2017.

4 comments: